World Vitiligo Day – USA 2016: Washington D.C.
June 25, 2016
Hosted By: VITFriends
Led By: Valarie Molyneaux, President/CEO of VITFriends
- Assisted by – Patricia Rossy, NYC and Barbara Hamilton, Boston, MA
- Assistant Coordinator – Natasha Pierre-McCarthy – Vitiligo Bond, Atlanta
- On-the-Ground Logistics – Rev. Dr. Wallace Henry, Leader VITFriends DC
- Banquet Host – Co-Leader VSTRONG – Kimberly Boyd, Detroit
- Advisor – Yan Valle – Vitiligo Research Foundation, NY
- Advisor – Ogo Maduewesi – President, Vitiligo Support and Awareness Foundation – Vitsaf
A kick off message to WVD 2016 – by Dr. Pearl Grimes
Our combined vitiligo support groups reported a huge success for the 2016 World Vitiligo Weekend and Rally with 200 registered guests and over 300 reported at the highpoint of the rally!
June 25, 2016 Meeting Agenda (6:30 – 11:00 p.m.)
State Roll Call
Greeting from support group leaders
Greeting from Doctor
Video – “Vitiligo Truth”
Fashion Show – hosted by Vitiligo Bond
For additional photos, click here.