The World Vitiligo Day – USA will be held at the Marriott Indianapolis North in Indianapolis, Indiana. Nestled in Keystone at the Crossing, the Marriott Indianapolis North stands as a modern beacon of hospitality. Situated on the north side, it offers an ideal gateway to the attractions of Carmel and is conveniently within a half-hour drive from downtown, Grand Park, and the renowned Indianapolis Children’s Museum. Indulge in the culinary delights of the Lake View Solarium, the hotel’s signature restaurant, or savor handcrafted cocktails in the lobby lounge. Maintain your well-being with a 24-hour fitness center, a scenic one-mile lakeside walking trail, and wholesome breakfast options at Bistro 33. Retreat to the comfort of contemporary guest rooms and suites featuring pillowtop mattresses and luxurious bedding, ensuring a rejuvenating stay in vibrant Indianapolis.
- Reservations must be made on or before Wednesday, May 29. After that date standard rates may apply.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- The Group Rate will apply three (3) days pre- and three (3) days post-event.
- An authorization for the total amount of the room, plus $50 for incidentals per day, will be placed on bank accounts for those who choose to pay with a debit card. The authorization will show as pending for 5-7 business days, though, the final balance charged may be less.
- To avoid cancellation charges, reservations should be cancelled by 11:59 pm two days prior to arrival.